Diabetes. An emergency that is slowly progressing. A worldwide non-infectious epidemic. WHO says the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014.
Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation.
In 2015, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. Another 2.2 million deaths were attributable to high blood glucose in 2012.
Diabetes. An emergency that is slowly progressing. A worldwide non-infectious epidemic. WHO says there are 422 million diabetic patients in the world since 2014. Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, myocardial infarction or heart attacks, cerebrovascular accidents or strokes and non-healing ulcers of the foot which require amputation.
In 2015, an estimated 1.6 million deaths were due to diabetes. Another 2.2 million were hypoglycemia induced deaths.
What is Diabetes Mellitus?
We are reading this blog because most of us are a victim of this deadly disease. A knowledge and a way to manage this can be very useful, in fact, we can turn it from deadly to friendly! Let’s go about and understand what Diabetes Mellitus is.
Insulin and glucagon are the two hormones produced by the pancreas that are responsible for regulation of our sugar levels in the blood. Any excess sugar in the blood is harmful to the body.
Whenever there are increased sugars in the body insulin takes up the sugars and utilizes it by different mechanisms. Either by converting into harmless products or storing it safely in tissues for future utilization.
Diabetes is a chronic disease. It occurs when the pancreas does not produce insulin to check the sugars in the blood or when the body use the insulin it produces (insulin resistance).
Hyperglycaemia or raised blood sugar is a common effect of uncontrolled diabetes and over time leads to serious damage to eyes leading to cataracts, kidney failure leading to dialysis, bones get brittle and damaged, skin, muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Diabetes may affect any age. Excessive excretion of urine (polyuria) mostly during night times, thirst (polydipsia), constant hunger(polyphagia), weight loss, vision changes(blurring of vision), and fatigue are some of the most common symptoms.
How do we manage diabetes?
The root cause is that there is the deficiency of insulin or there is lack of proper utilization of insulin by the body. By addressing this, this disease can be easily managed and all the complications can be prevented.
Insulin Resistance is another problem where there is no uptake of insulin even if produced, by the cells. In turn, there are excess sugars in blood and this also leads to increased levels of fat in the body leading to obesity.
There have been thousands of approaches to managing this vast disease. Although there has never been invented a cure for this disease there have been several successful attempts at halting the disease progression and controlling it.
While few are very effective but a huge burden financially on the patient, others are futile and sometimes lead to disease progression.
Several products came and went in the market, they had their own side-effects like weight gain, hypoglycemia that is the sudden lowering of blood sugar levels that is much more dangerous than hyperglycemia, complications such as eye blindness from cataracts, kidney failure, heart failures, bone destruction, painful nerves.
Diabetes is a widely researched field in pharmaceutical industries and after many trials by several expert panels of doctors from India and America, they did a trial at The Nottingham clinical trials unit they finally found their breakthrough moment by creating a formula that solved the entire problem of diabetes easily.
Essentially there are three problems in a patient with insulin deficiency or diabetes.
- Reduce the intestines’ absorption of glucose from food: When you don’t absorb glucose there is no question of an increased blood sugar!
- Reduce the liver’s production of glucose: Liver is the major producer of glucose. The absence of insulin stimulates the liver to produce glucose. It is a non-stop circle.
- Increase glucose uptake in the body’s cells: If the cells in the body take up glucose adequately there is no glucose in the blood.
When any one of these is well addressed, there is a significant decrease in blood glucose levels. But what If all of these can be targeted with a single agent? That is the role of Glyxgo.
Glyxgo. A single agent that performs all the three essential functions to maintain glucose level for a long-lasting period.
What does it contain? Is this another cocktail of drugs in a single capsule?
This is one of a kind all natural product that has wegonehrough several clinical trials with thousands of patients and has brought successful results.
The ingredients and their functions are:
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium is known to decrease insulin resistance and if taken by mouth, either alone or along with biotin, can lower fasting blood sugar, lower insulin levels, and help insulin work in people with diabetes.
- Mulberry Leaf Extract: This has been traditionally used to treat diabetes since centuries. Mulberry leaf extract is known to bring down levels of sugars to normal within 120 minutes of intake.
- Cinnamon Bark Powder: It is not just a spice from Egypt. It has its medicinal benefits and at the appropriate dosage. Lowest and the most effective dose of cinnamon in this mixture helps in lowering blood glucose levels and keeping the cholesterol levels at normal range. More over even after stopping the consumption there has been a maintenance of this normal phase of cholesterol and sugars for up to 20-60 days.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract: It has been the staple component in the field of Ayurveda since centuries. It has been known to increase insulin secretion in the body, decrease the urge or craving for sweets which increases glucose in the body.
- Insulina Leaf Extract: Insulina a product of Cissus sicyoides is a medicinal herb from Brazil. Glucose is formed from breakdown of complex food that we intake by substances called enzymes. Insulina is known to stop or inhibit these enzymes so no glucose can be absorbed from the diet.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: It is a very much essential component in the body. It is known to decrease insulin resistance and also prevent the dreaded complication of peripheral neuropathy which affects the nerves leading to pins and needles poking on the feet.
- Berberine: A Chinese herb Coptis chinensis French has been used to treat diabetes for thousands of years. Berberine was a common remedy for Gastric infections in China. It has been known to maintain sugar levels for prolonged periods of time and also has been seen to reduce the levels of HbA1c which is the gold standard test to see how a patient is maintaining his blood sugar levels.
- Veld Grape Stem Extract: It is also a traditional herb which has been known to bring back sugar levels to normal and to decrease insulin resistance in the cells.
- Banaba Leaf Extract: It has been widely proven that Banaba Leaf extract which is isolated from India, South asia and phillipines have an anti-diabetic and anti-obesity effects. It acts by decreasing the sugar levels to normal and increases the much needed High density cholesterol and decreasing the low density cholesterol.
- Linoleic Acid: It is a most essential fatty acid that takes part in glucose and fat metabolism. It helps in control of cholesterol levels. Deficiency of this leads to severe dry skin, itchy scalp and hair loss.
- Vitamin B1. Thiamine is a crucial substrate for conversion of carbohydrates into ATP that is energy. And this energy is needed in huge number for the normal functioning of nerves especially in the brain and the peripheral body. It also helps in providing energy for contraction of the heart. Diabetics are very much deficient in this vitamin which is the leading cause for tingling, pricks and needles like sensation in the feet, heart problems.
- Vitamin B6: It is pyridoxine which is a vitamin helping in maintaining various metabolic processes that supply energy to the body and keep the nerves healthy.
- Vitamin B12: This is one essential vitamin which helps in synthesis of new red blood cells in the body and diabetics do not absorb enough of this vitamin in their body.
- Vitamin D: As we all know this is the most important vitamin for healthy bones. Deficiency is too high in diabetic patients.
With a proper concentrate of all these natural ingredients that have been collected from different parts of the world, mixed in proper concentrations offer the benefits for a normal life in a diabetic patient.
- Promotes healthy normal blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Reduces absorption of sugars and other carbohydrates from the meal, so no strict sweet less diet!
- Promotes healthy insulin sensitivity and production of insulin
- Controls the levels of blood lipids
- Promotes heart, blood vessel and circulatory health
- Provides healthy energy.
With this one capsule you can have a normal life without the worry of diabetes limiting your potential. Millions have tried and have been successfully controlling their disease and are free from the complications that are affecting other diabetic patients. Shift your treatment to Glyxgo and see the difference in a period of one month!